Crelling Harnesses Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a company it is important that we take our responsibilities to protect your data very seriously and are transparent about the information we collect about you and what we do with it.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when placing an order, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Crelling Harnesses Ltd. may change this policy from time to time. You should check our policy frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including name, billing/delivery address, email address & telephone numbers
• product selections, credit card or other payment information, which you submit to us through the registration process at our website or point of sale
• demographic information such as postcode
• other information relevant to customers purchase
• visual images of seating / equipment etc
• patient’s physical or mental health details and behaviour where applicable
What we do with the information we gather
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• To provide a more interactive and personal user experience
• For statistical purposes
• To show adverts that you may be interested in and control the number of times you see them
You may also turn off cookies in your browser to prevent information being collected when visiting our website. It is important to note that disabling cookies may have a negative impact on how a site runs.
Data is stored and processed only for the period during which processing is necessary and is thereafter archived or deleted. All data is securely hosted and erased after a maximum of 7 years in archive.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Crelling harnesses Ltd. does not disclose any information on its customers to any third party on any occasion unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Crelling Harnesses Ltd. 12 Crescent East, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 3LJ. Before releasing any of this information we may ask you to quote a unique ID reference or some other proof of identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances. You can make a request for erasure verbally or in writing.
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the website so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check our website periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.