Model 22 Harness with separate Fixing-Strap
Designed to offer a certain degree of postural support and restraint to the passenger.
This harness is ideal for passengers who will remain seated for the majority of their time in transit, but occasionally attempt to move around the vehicle without the use of a harness.
Also ideal for passengers who require quick fitting and removal as they are not fond of Carers being in their personal space.
- This harness has a separate body harness & fixing-strap
- The body harness is fitted to the passenger before entering the vehicle.
- It is suitable for single & bench-seats.
- Additional fixings-straps can be purchased for passengers travelling in more than one vehicle.
To fit this harness access is required where the seat-back meets the seat-cushion to pass the fixing-strap vertically around the seat-back.
IMPORTANT: This harness is not suitable for those passengers who ‘rock’ severely.
Harnesses fitted with two fixing-straps offer much more stability, especially those with vertical fixing-straps such as Model 31
- This harness is not classed as a safety harness.
- The vehicle safety belt MUST be worn over the top of our harness unless they are exempt for medical reasons.
- The combination of the existing safety belt & the secondary harness offers added security for the passenger.